6 persons / 2hrs
This vegetarian ceviche is eaten in the Ancash region in the Andes of Peru with leche de tigre of tomato juice. It has strong medicinal and nutritional power.
- 1 can of rinsed lupine beans
- 1 ají or chili, cut finely sugar
- 1 red onion
- 3 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- juice of 20 limes
- juice of 2 oranges
- 1 hand of cilantro, finely chopped
- 2tbs of olive oil
- plantain chips
- Cut the red onion in thin slices and put them in cold water with salt, leave for 10 minutes and rinse well with cold water to remove the 'onion sharpness' and to soften the structure.
- Mix the lime and orange juice, the ají, onion, tomato, almost all cilantro and olive oil into a leech de tigre.
- Leave the choclo in the leche de tigre and put in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Garnish with plantain chips, onion and cilantro.