2 persons / 15min preparation
Agua Chile is a traditional shrimp ceviche from Mexico, Sinaloa.
- juice of 2 limes
- 2 jalapeños OR 6 teaspoons of Chill Jalapeño hot sauce
- 14 medium shrimps cooked
- avocado cut in 20 cubes of 1x1cm
- cucumber cut in 14 half moons of 1x1cm
- 1/2 red onion cut in small strings
- cilantro 1 hand full
- 1 jalapeño cut in small rings.
- Mix the juice and one jalapeño OR hot sauce
- Add the shrimps and leave for 2 minutes
- Take the shrimps out of the tiger’s milk
- Mix the shrimps gently with the avocado and cucumber
- Put the ceviche on a plate and garnish with cilantro and the left jalapeño rings.