5 persons / 30 minutes
Tiger’s milk is called that way because of the milky white color and because it is good for your resistance, it is a perfect hangover drink and…it is an aphrodisiac ayeayeaye!
- 600gr sea bass
- 1 red onion
- 1 sweet potatoe
- 1 hand of canchita (maïz chulpe)
- 1 hand of cilantro leaves
- 10 limes
- 2 cm peeled ginger
- 2 chillies (without the seeds)
- 3 cilantro stems
- 4 cm sea bass
- 2 ice cubes
- Boil the sweet potato and heat the canchita in a bit of oil on medium heat. Cover and cook until all the kernels have popped, about 7 minutes.
- Cut the potato in cubes of 2x2cm.
- Cut the red onion in thin slices and put them in cold water with salt.
- Cut the sea bass in pieces of 2x2cm. Keep 4cm for the tiger’s milk. Sprinkle salt over the fish.
- Mix de lime juice and the rest of the ingredients into tiger’s milk and strain the juice.
- Cover the sea bass in the tiger’s milk and leave for 15min.
- Rinse the onions rinse well with cold water to remove the 'onion sharpness' and to soften the structure.
- Put everything on a plate and garnish with the canchita, potato, onion and cilantro.