25minutes / 2 persons
Ingredients (2nd column tiger's milk)
- 400gr filleted sea bream
- 2 hand full of squid heads
- 50gr flour
- 1 red onion cut julienne
- ½ chilli cut brunoise
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of ground black pepper
- 1 hand of cilantro leaves
- 100gr of sea bream
- 1sp of PIT smoked pineapple OR 1 chillies
- sauce of 5 limes
- 2 x 2cm of ginger
- 1 celery steels
- 1/4thred onion
- 1/2 hand full of cilantro
- ½ cup of water
- Cook the corn and cut of the kernels
- Cut the fish in cubes of 2 x 2 cm and mix with salt.
- Mix the celery, ginger, lime juice, hot sauce 1/4thof the onion, 100gr. seabream and cilantro. Add just a bit of water if it’s too dense.
- Sieve the tiger’s milk and put in the fridge.
- Put the onion, cut in julienne, in water with sea salt.
- Poor the tiger’s milk over the fish and put in the fridge.
- Clean the baby squid and mix with salt, ground black pepper.
- Cover the baby squids in flour and fry for 2 minutes.
- Put everything on a plate, garnish with onion, chips, corn and cilantro.