This is Peru's most iconic and signature cocktail. No Pisco Sour, no glory! Read more about Pisco, the white spirit. You can use the same recipe for a Maracuja Sour (on the picture...this is my favorite): just add 10cl of Maracuja Juice.
- 10 cl pisco acholado (Pisco 1615)
- 4 cl lime juice
- 4 cl sucre de Cane
- 3 egg whites
- 20 ice cubes
- angostura bitter
- Chill the glass by putting in 5 ice cubes per glass.
- Put the pisco, lime juice, sucre de cane and egg white in a shaker or blender and shake/blend for 15 sec.
- The add 10 ice cubes to the mix and shake/blend again for 15 sec.
- Take the ice cubes out of the glasses.
- Pour the liquid in the glasses, you get a liquid with foam on top of it (just like beer).
- Add three drops of Angostura to the glass.