2p / 15min
The combination of fruit with spiciness and sour is not very common in Western countries. nevertheless, it is a lovely refreshing combination on sunny days. This dish goes very well with green plantain cookies, tostones.
- 1 mango cut in cubes of 1x1cm
- 10 red mini tomatoes
- 1 lime juice
- 1/2 tangerine juice
- 1/4 chilli
- 1 hand full of red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp cilantro
- 1 tsp of salt
- 4 cups of vinegar
- 1 cup of sugar
- Boil the vinegar with sugar and let cool down.
- Add the onion to the sweet vinegar and put in the fridge for 5min.
- Mix the lime juice, tangerine juice, chilli and salt.
- Add the mango and onion and mix carefully.
- Leave in the fridge for 10min so that mango can absorb the flavours.
- Garnish with cilantro.