2p / 15min
- 1kg cockles
- 125ml coconut milk
- 2tbsp tamarind paste
- 1 tangerine, juice
- 1 lime, juice
- 1 chilli, cut confetti.
- parsley 1 hand full finely chopped
- Rinse the cockles and then put them for 1 hour in cold water with salt so that they spit out the sand.
- Cook the cockles for 10min till they start to open up.
- Seeve the cockles and put the broth back in the pan.
- Add the coconut milk, tamarind and the juice of 1/2 tangerine to the juice of the cockles, let it cook for 1 minute.
- Let it cool down, first outside the fridge and when it's cool enough in the fridge.
- Put the cockles in a bowl and pour some of the coconut mix over the cockles. Garnish with the chilli, parsley and finish with the juice of the lime and 1/2 tangerine.
- Pour the broth in small cups for on the side, make sure it is really cold like a good gazpacho. This combination is so fresh for a sunny feel!