10min / 15 waffles
This recipe of savoury waffles from the North of Peru has existed for thousands of years. You can make this any time, because who hasn’t eggs, flour and corn in the cupboard? You can eat them warm or cold.
- 1 can of corn
- 3 eggs
- ½ onion, cut brunoise
- Hand ful of herbs, any kind
- 4 tbsp flour (wheat, corn or rice)
- salt ground black pepper
- Optional: 1 tsp chillie powder and 1cm ground fresh ginger
- Mix all ingredients, at last the flour.
- Put the oil in the pan.
- Put a spoon with the mix in the pan and squeeze till it is a round cookie. Repeat till the pan is full.
- Bake the waffle in 2min gold brown and turn around for the other side.
- Sirve with a fresh dip sauce..
- Check out the video on my YouTube channel!