2 persons / 10min preparation
This is a Peruvian Italian fusion dish, brought by boat in the 19th century to Peru. When you make more, put the sauce in a jar and cover with olive oil. You can maintain this for appr. 3 weeks in the fridge.
- 50gr basil leaves
- 25gr spinach
- 1 hand full of broad beans
- 30gr parmesan cheese
- 30gr pecorino cheese
- 25gr pine nuts
- 2 garlic cloves
- 70ml basic olive oil
- a bit of salt and black ground pepper
- spaghettini (my favourite is de Cecco nr11) or spaghetti
- Boil the pasta till al dente around 10min on medium fire
- Put everything in the food processor and when it is a fluid pasta, add enough black ground pepper and salt to taste
- Mix the spaghettini and pesto and serve!