For 4 persons
Preparation time 20 minutes
- 1 box of quail eggs (12 pieces)
- 1 large peeled and cooked floury potato
- 300gr mozzarella (no feta or Hüttenkase, both are too sour)
- ½ cup of Carnation condensed milk (not sweet!) Or coffee milk
- 1 chilli
- 2 spoons of olive oil
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 handful of dill
- cayenne pepper
- Boil the quail eggs and empty them. Carefully spoon out the yolks and place in a bowl.
- Mix the mozzarella, chilli, milk and olive oil with the blender to a nice liquid sauce
- Add black pepper and salt to taste
- Mash the potato and yolk in the same bowl add the sauce. The filling should be a thick paste. If the filling is too thick, add some more sauce.
- Fill a piping bag with the potato mixture and fill the eggs with it. Sprinkle generously with dill and cayenne pepper.
Tip: place the eggs on a lettuce leaf so that they remain straightor "stick" them to the plate with a little bit of the filling.