4 persons / 15min preparation
Tiradito is ceviche based on the Japanese influences where you eat the fish raw and cut in slices.
- 300 gr yellow fin tuna cut in small slices
- 2 spoons of Tomasu sweet soy sauce
- 1 chillie finely chopped
- juice of 3 limes
- 1/2 red onion cut in very fine rings
- 2 cup of white vine vinegar
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- half a cup of sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon with small strings of cucumber.
- Cook the sugar and vinegar till ten sugar is dissolved
- Let it cool down and pour over the onion
- Mix the soy sauce, the chillie and lime juice
- Coat the tuna with the sesame seeds and roast briefly (no oil!), 10sec on each side.
- Put the tuna slices on a plate, pour the tiger's milk over the fish and garnish with the onion, cucumber and cilantro.